Monday, February 13, 2012

Dream Job (AgencyNet)

It's getting to that point in my life where I think about future employers and jobs more than almost anything else every day. I stumbled across a company called AgencyNet today and was really blown away by their website, some of the clients they have worked with, and what they were able to achieve. AgencyNet's tagline is that they are an "innovation-focused digital creative agency". They have an office in New York and also in Ft. Lauderdale.

AgencyNet's goal is to offer their clients the solutions to grow their business through technology, design, and social media. Their website does a really interesting job of showing their success with clients such as Mike's Hard Lemonade and celebrity singer Rihanna. It does so by almost telling a story by starting out with the goal of their client, then proceeds to show their deliverables and what they actually did for the client, and finally highlights the results AgencyNet was able to come up with for their client, which is usually some pretty successful statistics.

I would absolutely love to work for a big time company like this. I have dreamed about working with nationally known clients for years now and aspire to chase those dreams. It will take hard work and dedication but I am persistent in my desire to make myself more knowledgeable about web design and how it can be a powerful marketing tool in this day and age.

You can visit AgencyNet's website by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment